- We as NGO workers should critically reflect ourselves and redefine our role. The entire development approach should be collective reflection, planning and implementation. From doer to reflection and thought provoking action. NGO’s plan and action should be based on the people’s knowledge, skills and resources.
- We should visit the village with learning mentality. Listen to the people, observe and extend need based facilitating support and understand what they can do on their own.
- We need to facilitate for joint reflection for building peoples perspective and vision.
- Promote interested farmers as model farmers and build them as future leaders.
- Our facilitation process should lead to people’s initiative in decision making, planning and implementation of development activities in the villages.
|Thangsha Sebastian Anchong|